Built in 1914, this federation house and garden are listed as items of heritage significance both locally and at state level. The house was built as a dental surgery and residence for the current owner's grandfather. The renovations were designed and carried out sympathetically to respect the original style and heritage fabric while bringing the house up to today's standards. Work included a new living space at the rear to embrace the garden and aspect, upgraded wet areas, a new study within the original dentist's surgery, general upkeep and a new garage. The garden was also extensively reworked with plants and elements true to the original era of the place. Completed 100 years after it was originally built for the granddaughter of the original owner made this project a very special one to work on.
Builder RJC Constructions